A technical project manager is required to oversee a wide variety of projects, from conceptual design through implementation. Technical Project Managers who demonstrate outstanding managerial skills with a technical background to deeply understand the code of their teams are developing.
You will be expected to demonstrate out of the box managerial ability to motivate, build, and monitor your team. You will own the process of breaking specifications created by the customer into clear tasks and timelines, as well as assembling the results into a high-value deliverable.
Required SkillsA successful Technical Project Manager must have the following qualities:
• Deep understanding and hands-on experience in PHP/Laravel
• Advanced proficiency in Agile project development methodology and practices
• The ability to evaluate technical decisions, build project timelines and plans and ensure best technical practices.
• Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
• Exceptional ability to effectively motivate and manage teams of individuals
• Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineering process
• Excellent remote management skills
• Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate with technical director/chief technology officer and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
• Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
• Minimum 4-5 years of management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
• Should have good Database concepts preferably in MySQL, MariaDB
• At least 3 or 4 full project deliveries as a Tech.
• Project Management (including scoping, sizing, team formation, costing, etc.)
• Proficiency in Agile, SDLC, or SLA
• Hands on experience of Linux/Centos is desirable
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com