We’re looking for an experienced and driven SEO / SEM Expert to join our team. The SEO/SEM Expert is an expert who will play a central role, responsible for contributing to strategy and day-to-day management and execution of assigned projects for CODE-DESK and our clients. The role will focus on the implementation of SEO/SEM strategic planning and campaign management for clients while facilitating integration within all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, display, etc…) with particular emphasis on innovation and strategy.
– You will be an SEO/SEM subject matter expert responsible for leading and supporting SEO & SEM airline consulting projects on an ongoing basis
– Analyze the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
– Strategize, manage and execute implementation of SEO/SEM/SMO/SMM initiatives and campaigns for CODE-DESK and our clients
– Work with management to design, build, and coordinate a wide mix of digital marketing campaigns and activities: SEO, SEM / paid search campaigns, website integration, etc.
– Keyword build-out, comprehensive rebuild of keywords, testing, and optimization to improve search performance and click through rates.
– Work with the content team to optimize site content, find content gaps and strategically build internal and external links.
– Collaborate with the team to facilitate the delivery of client or internal projects.
– Develop high converting landing page and manage versioned landing page development to drive maximum conversion and ROI.
– Produce & manage keyword research, technical, content, link and social audits – analysis and documentation.
– Make recommendations to clients regarding optimization and implement directly when appropriate.
– Manage activity and processes required to effectively run SEO & Social campaigns.
– Monitor and provide traffic, conversion & ranking analysis, competitive analysis and search behavior research
– Monitor and keep pace with the ever-changing world of search engines to ensure compliance with guidelines and algorithms, and maximize our clients online and mobile presence.
– Increase your own and the CODE-DESK consulting Practice’s expertise in the field of SEO, SEM and digital best practices, and enrich knowledge bases.
– Nurture and develop relationships with clients for the day-to-day requirements of search
– Develop a high level of search engine marketing expertise.
– Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in – SEO, mobile, social media, PPC, analytics, online marketing, eCommerce and online consumer behavior.
– Provide SEO / SEM training to internal teams and clients
EDUCATION: Min. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Required Skills- 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing, including demonstrated successful experience in SEO/SEM campaign management and implementation.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with leading data-driven decision and web analytic.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics, Ad-Words, other web analytic.
- Strong experience in the use of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other key industry tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Apply Now: firstname.lastname@example.org