Business Development Executive
Code Desk is a UK based company having a software development office in Lahore Pakistan.
We are a fastest growing independent provider of mobile aps, IT Solutions and IT Services to our international Clients.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Business Development Executive to sell solutions and services developed by Code Desk and bring new business for development.
The purpose and remit of the position role includes:
- Development of new business to end user organizations in all business sectors.
- Identifying opportunities in the world market, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale.
- Ability to identify opportunities within the existing customer base to maximize sales revenue.
- Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers.
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be
- The candidate will be responsible for sales of NEON (Telecom Billing Platform), TheHub (our UC App) and also bringing other development opportunities on board.
Salary at market rate with great commission offered. Position is based in our Lahore office.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +443300882015 for more information.
Required Skills- Proven track record in services and or solution sales.
- Experience selling Soft Services or related services is essential.
- Ability to identify potential business opportunities and able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential clients, develop opportunities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Communication Skills - you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner operated businesses to Board.
- Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Capable Business Development Executive with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles.
- Computer literate, organised, able to priorities and deliver results.
- Must have B2B sales experience from the Telecoms or IT sector.