Business Development Executive
We are a fastest growing independent provider of mobile apps, IT Solutions and IT Services to our international Clients.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Business Development Executive to sell solutions and services developed by Code Desk and bring new business for development.
The purpose and remit of the position role includes:
- - Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- - Working closely with SEO team to generate any leads through social channels, email marketing, oDesk, attending exhibitions and other channels.
- - Making proactive calls, building relationships and performing other business development activities.
- - Devising a successful sale and marketing strategy to generate leads and working with SEO team to implement it.
- - Creating and delivering presentations
- - Having a very strong and detail understanding of Code Desk products. Actively arranging and carrying out demos with clients over Skype.
- - Engage with prospect clients and capture all requirements in detail and closing sales.
- -Collaborate with technical team to present the customer with time cost estimate against the requirements and ensure all customer requirements are met.
- - Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- - Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- - Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitor
- - Using information and feedback from the customer base to positively influence the development of our products in order to further our sales
- - Using information and feedback from the customer base in order to positively influence customer satisfaction by the delivery of support, training and communication to customers
- - Keeping customer up to date with and product updates.
- - Candidate will be fully managing the sales and marketing for The Hub, NEON and the software services from Code Desk.
- - Maintain all your sales pipeline and sales leads in CRM (NEON) at all times.
- - Achievement of sales targets and ensuring team members support the sales process
- - Salary at market rate with great commission offered. The position is based in our Lahore office.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +443300882015 for more information.
Required Skills- Proven track record in services and or solution sales.
- Experience selling Soft Services or related services is essential.
- Ability to identify potential business opportunities and able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential clients, develop opportunities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Communication Skills - you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner operated businesses to Board.
- Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Capable Business Development Executive with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles.
- Computer literate, organised, able to priorities and deliver results.
- Must have B2B sales experience from the Telecoms or IT sector.